Are you curious about the tools we use for our DIY projects? You’ve come to the right place! Below you will find affiliate links to our DIY Toolkit: all of our favorite tools to get the job done quickly and without hassle.
1. Ryobi Drill: You’ll quickly learn that we are Ryobi fans. We love their fancy colors, but that’s not the only thing to love about Ryobi. The Ryobi products are high quality and high performing. This drill is no exception, and a must have for any DIY project.
2. Ryobi Drill Bit Set: If you give a mouse a drill, then he will need a drill bit set. The end.
3. Kreg Jig System: This set is something you’ll want if you attempt any woodworking projects, like adding built ins
4. Ryobi Circular Saw: A circular saw is a handy tool for cutting boards to size. We’ve used the circular saw to build shelving, cubbies and even a kids play table.
6. Grout Float: Another must have for any tiling project.
7. Laser Distance Measure: This is a nifty tool that uses a laser to automatically measure the distance between a space. If you need an accurate measure for your project, this is worth every dollar. This saved us tons of time on our built ins project.
8. Hammer: You’ll need a hammer. Enough said.
9. Ryobi Finishing Nailer: It’s hard to argue that a finishing nailer is an essential tool….until you’ve used this puppy. Then you’ll swear by it! We don’t know how we nailed in trim and finishing pieces before we had this tool.
10. Ryobi Power Caulk Gun: Another tool that you’ll want if you are doing a fancy schmancy woodworking or tiling project. We bought this for our built ins project, but should have bought this sooner. We’ll get a lot of use out of this tool. We are slowly replacing the trim and molding throughout our home (we originally had 4 different types of trim in our home), and this is a huge time saver.
12. Stud Finder: Make sure your projects are securely attached with this stud finder. Or, just use it as a gag gift for that stud in your life. Either way, this is a winner.